Sunday, August 2, 2015

aug 2- Send in the clowns



For the second installment of Michel and Sarah's excellent adventure, we face many fears and go see clowns perform at a cemetery.
I, for one have a clown car load of phobias.
The entourage (my parents) joined us.
Also, it was my 44th birthday.
 


So, yeah, a clown made out with my dad. I had to remove the sound portion of the makeout due to the fact that I was screaming.  The mayor of Forest park spoke, a little too long.
Clowns gave out toys and candy to kids and my dad wanted all the toys, leading the clowns to think he was special needs. My parents' dog was dressed in a clown collar. Notice in the video my dad says "John Wayne Gacy" after the mayor says we should recognize the great contributions clowns have given us. And they probably do give us a lot. This event was free and adorable minus the mayor with the thick Chicago accent and ulterior motives whatever they were, I don't actually know if he had motives.




Sunday started with a visit to see the ducks. First time in a few months. This time I am helping the duck owner by letting the ducks out in the morning and putting them back in at night. Its easier to catch them as they are now wearing shoes. Note Hank in the back getting caught up. Hank it turns out is a female and her beak is always open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0U9baz1WB4&feature=youtu.be

  
Hilda the goose of the group turns out to be a man and has been on top of both Holly and Hank on a regular basis. 



No comments:

Post a Comment